Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summertime

Matt and I were fortunate to spend a lot of time together before we both started working. It was great. 

 We spent many of those days by waking up going for a run and spending the rest of the day at the pool
(The running only lasted until it got super hot, Temecula is a little hot for me.)

We also enjoyed the Angels 

A few random projects got completed, one being some end tables I've been wanting to re-do.
(Don't have a before pic or a good after pic, (I really need to be better at taking pictures)


Our Monday nights consisted of sweet treats while watching The Bach with Doug and Jen


I chopped a good ten inches of my hair off. And got bangs. I love the change, but still miss my long hair. Matt says that I am lucky because I look good with long and short hair. The bangs are too much up keep for me, my hair grows super fast, and I don't feel like going in to get a bang trim every other week. 

We also enjoyed farmers markets, the beach, BBQ's, game nights, random surprise parties, weddings and so much more this sumer. (Another reason why I need to be better at taking pictures) 
Summer was good to us and we are already planning for next summer, which will be even better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment